Monday, April 5, 2010

Classic Cardigan for little e


April

On April 5, 2010, I sent this sweater and hat to little e. I got the yarn, Little Lehigh Pebbles, 45% cotton and 55% acrylic at the Birmingham knitting shop.


A skein was $6.45, made in Pennsylvania, machine and tumble dry. It knits at 22 stitches per 4". It took three skeins but I have enough left over to make another hat if this one doesn't fit.


The sweater size is 0 to 6 months and the hat is 6 months to 9 months.
Since I had a little bit of yarn left, I knitted booties and sent them to her on April 15, 2010.


After I washed it in Woollight it was nice and soft.

2 comments:

rakel said...

We just packed this one up. Edie wore it a lot! It is a beautiful sweater.

Naomi Watts said...

Sophia would like nothing more than another knit sweater from Amma. She remembers with woe, that she is now too big to be a recipient, and thus continues to wear her now too small sweaters from a few years ago.