Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mom-daughter presents


I've had a couple casual birthdays of moms I am friends with so I made little gifts for them. In both cases, I made head bands for the moms (ones I thought would look good with your hair pulled back in a pony tail) and matching kerchiefs (for head or neck) for baby. I like it because they match, but aren't identical. The send set I made (not pictured) I used jersey for the kerchief and sewed on a bit of the fabric as decoration. This was better, in my opinion, because it would be easier to tie on and more comfy for the baby, especially as a head scarf. I might have to make a set for me and E!

1 comment:

Edith Andersen said...

Clever idea. Hand made gifts are very special. It shows to me that the giver found me important enough to spend their time thinking of me.